today is the day that mk2 hit 9 years of age.
naturally such a day is tinged with sadness, but still, so far it has been rather good with all manner of positive emotions.
– sorted out birthday excess for mk2 including posting the glorious visual results on facebook/google +.
sometimes there is nothing more enjoyable than seeing a child in total joy while opening presents, and today i think i achieved that goal (pun intended).
– vacuumed house.
– dusted house.
– 20km on exercise bike + shower
– washed/dried/ironed bedding for mk1 and mk2.
– 2 hours of paperwork.
– walked to post office – posted paperwork.
– walked to school to collect mk2.
now all we need is for the football to go the way we want, the mk2 will have had an almost perfect day.
let’s see what happens.
soundtrack : simple minds – the recent 5x boxset. highly recommended.