– despite the usual protests walked mk2 to school (today being the one day whereby we managed to catch some sunshine)
– empty/scrub/clean/bleach the kitchen sink cupboard.
– time to tidy both myself and house up. so blade #1, 20km on exercise bike, shower.
– excavated hidden corners of the archive to digitize.
– session #3 at bereavement counselling.
– mad dash home (well, as mad as can be done on windy roads when behind a sightsee’ing couple in their pristine 1972 allegro).
– walked mk2 home.
– fed monsters. cleared up after monsters.
– picked strawberries.
– thought about cutting the green stuff that pretends to be grass/moss/weeds, but in the end decided to keep thinking about it until next week.
read school report for mk2 and realised how lucky i am.
however, mk1 has yet to allow me to read his.
time for a glass of wine.
soundtrack : bobbie gentry, johnny rivers, lady gaga, the vacation, the black velvets, holy ghost revival, urge overkill.