todays list is not that exciting, but here’s how today turned out
– vacuumed the house.
– phoned council re a discount on the council tax as i had a vague memory that a single person with kids is eligible for a 25% discount, and sure enough, once i fill yet another form in, i’ll be eligible.
– fed mk2.
– asked mk1 to look after mk2 for a few hours.
– headed into town for a meeting with the bank re an ongoing issue, to see if it can be resolved once and for all.
– popped into work to hand over some paperwork.
– went to bank, and fingers crossed, everything will now be sorted out.
– an hour later emerged from bank to an almighty rainstorm, and a closed off city centre, meaning one very long, and wet, walk back to the car.
– set off back home with a head full of worry as to what i was going ti discover upon walking into hq, only to hear chat, and even some laughter.
clearly i should leave them on their own more often.
general mood : not good for reasons that hopefully will become clearer later this week.
soundtrack : chromatics